An organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a particular purpose. The word is derived from the Greek word organon, which means tool or instrument, musical instrument, and organ.
A boundary organization is a formal body jointly generated by the scientific and political communities to coordinate different purposes and promote consistent boundaries and mutually incomprehensible interactions. Boundary organizations provide an institutionalized place for the development of long-term relationships, the promotion of two way communication, the development and use of management tools, and the negotiations on the boundaries of the problem itself. According to Carr and Wilkinson, boundary organizations are increasingly becoming networks and social arrangements between scient ...
- cases may have obstacles from other organizations ex: MLK s organization but what makes an organization an organization is not the paperwork that makes
- LGBT rights organizations around the world. For social and support groups or organizations affiliated with mainstream religious organizations please see
- member nations. International Organizations typically have member states from the whole world, however in some cases organizations have geographic limitations
- non - governmental standards organizations are often non - profit organizations Broadly, an international standards organization develops international standards
- behavior and the organization and the organization itself OB research can be categorized in at least three ways: individuals in organizations micro - level
- of religious organizations by faith. As it can be a matter of debate as to whether an organization is, in fact, religious, organizations only appear on
- Complexity theory and organizations also called complexity strategy or complex adaptive organizations is the use of the study of complexity systems in
- The following is a list of social nudity organizations that operate within a family - friendly, non - sexualized context. International Naturist Federation
- personality. Intergovernmental organizations are an important aspect of public international law. Intergovernmental organizations in a legal sense should be
- The following is a list of cannabis rights organizations Alliance for Cannabis Therapeutics American Alliance for Medical Cannabis American Civil Liberties
- This is a list of UFO organizations located around the world. UfoCom Scandinavisk UFO Information AKRAK inactive GEIPAN: National Center for Space Studies
- and not - for - profit organizations generate is used differently. Nonprofit organizations return any extra income to the organization Not - for - profits use